RevTech 125 Polished & Chrome Motor
RevTech 125” Engine – 4.250" Bore x 4.410" Stroke
Introducing the RevTech 125”, With more power, dynamite looks, and greater dependability than ever before, the RevTech 125” offers up-grades over traditional V-twins that make it truly one of the “best of the best.”
Starting with a clean slate, our engineers incorporated the best features and technology the market has to offer to create for you a fire-breathing RevTech 125” engine. These masterpieces are ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with parts sourced from some of the biggest and best names in the business.
We’re talking about brands like KB Pistons, Dynatek, Andrews, Mikuni American Corp., Timken and many more. RevTech is known for it’s extreme attention to detail and it’s evident in this engines special styling, amazing reliability and unreal “seat of the pants” torque. And we didn’t stop there!
We included increased fin area on the cylinders and heads and state of the art internal piston oilers, creating maximum temperature control and increased engine life. The traditional breather system with gear has a long proven track record, specially designed ‘D’-shaped intake and manifold ports provide exceptional controlled air flow and the 45mm Mikuni carburetor provides the 125” monster all the fuel it needs.
Earning a position in the RevTech line of engines is no easy task. Only after rigorous testing can an engine take its place among a legacy of motors proven over two decades of service. Before putting the new 125” into production, we subjected it to durability testing by Optimum Power Technology in Bridgeville, PA., where the engine withstood a brutal non-stop 100-hour beating. During testing varying loads were placed on the engine from a 950 rpm idle up to 5,000 rpm’s for various lengths of time with brief rest periods in between to cool off and go again. The average duration of each cycle was 33 minutes and this cycle was performed more then 180 times during the 100-hour test period. We go to these lengths to ensure that each and every RevTech engine has earned its place among the finest engines available today.
Replaces 84-99 Evolution style engines.
Assembled with Pride in the U.S.A.
- Cast from 356-T6 aluminum with wall thickness optimized for maximum strength
- Blind case bolts for cleaner appearance
- Smooth crankcase deck to cylinder base profile for cleaner appearance
- 7/16” threaded cylinder studs proven in drag racing applications
- Flywheels are forged from 4140 Steel
- Connecting rods are forged from 4340 Chromemoly Steel - the strongest material available for this application
- Large 1-1/2”-Diameter Pressed-in Crankpin from 8620 gear material
- Oiling System
- Reliable Evolution style oil system with the addition of internal piston oilers for better heat dissipation
- Wider 9-tooth pump gears
- 4.250”-bore for ideal high torque/high horsepower output
- More fin area for increased cooling
- Machined fin edges for better appearance
- Keith Black Forged Slipper Pistons
- Moly Coated Skirts
- Pin Diameter 0.927"
- New RevTech roller rockers.
- More fin area for increased cooling
- Machined fin edges for better apprearance
- New compression releases for easy starting
- New “D”-shaped intake ports and manifold
- Mikuni HSR 45 from Mikuni American Corp.
- Intake manifold matched to heads for ideal flow efficiency
- Low profile air cleaner design for high performance while providing improved rider comfort
- Self contained solid-state ignition
- Andrews EV72 .560” lift cam for great performance and easy starting
The California Air Resource Board (CARB) has restricted Custom Chrome and its Vendors from sales and shipping of the following items to California residents. For more information please see CARB Notice
Replaces 84-99 Evolution Style Engines Polished finish
CCI PartNumber: 680240