RevTech 115 Polished & Chrome Motor
RevTech 115” Engine - 4.125” x 4.300” Stroke
Needing more power, a more dependable and a great looking motor? Well look no further than the all new RevTech 115” from Custom Chrome. RevTech engineers and technicians spent hundreds of hours developing the RevTech 115” with three major goals; high performance, exceptional reliability, and great looks. These masterpieces are ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with parts sourced from some of the biggest and best names in the business. We’re talking about brands like KB Pistons, Dynatek, Andrews, Mikuni American Corp., Timken and many more.
The RevTech 115" was engineered to make more power, early and long. With a bore and stroke combination of 4.125” by 4.300”, we designed a wide power band for all occasions. Whether hot-roding through the gears or grabbing a handful to pass, loaded down, riding two-up or just cruising hard these RevTech engines are made for you!
We began by designing new crankcases, flywheels with pressed-in and keyed shaft and connecting rods forged from the most advanced steel available. We machined the fin edges on the barrels and heads for a great cosmetic look. These and other great features add up to what we believe is the best engine available for your ride. What makes it all the more sweet is that the price is right and offer it in three finishes to match your taste and your budget.
Replaces 84-99 Evolution style engines.
Assembled with Pride in the U.S.A.
- Cast from 356-T6 aluminum with wall thickness optimized for maximum strength
Blind case bolts for cleaner appearance
- Smooth crankcase deck to cylinder base profile for cleaner appearance
- 7/16” threaded cylinder studs proven in drag racing applications
- Flywheels are forged from 4140 Steel
- Connecting rods are forged from 4340 Chrome moly Steel - the strongest material available for this application
- Large 1-1/2" Diameter, Pressed-in Crank Pin from 8620 Gear Material
- Oiling System
- Reliable Evolution style oil system with the addition of internal piston oilers for better heat dissipation
- Wider 9-tooth pump gears
- 4.125”-bore for ideal high torque/high horsepower output
- More fin area for increased cooling.
- Machined fin edges for better appearance.
- Keith Black Forged Slipper Pistons
- Moly Coated Skirts
- Pin Diameter 0.927"
- New RevTech roller rockers
- More fin area for increased cooling
- Machined fin edges for better appearance
- New compression releases for easy starting
- New “D”-shaped intake ports and manifold
- Mikuni HSR 45 from Mikuni American Corp.
- Intake manifold matched to heads for ideal flow efficiency
- Low profile air cleaner design for high performance while providing improved rider comfort
- Self contained solid-state ignition
- Andrews EV72 .560” lift cam for great performance and easy starting
The California Air Resource Board (CARB) has restricted Custom Chrome and its Vendors from sales and shipping of the following items to California residents. For more information please see CARB Notice
Replaces 84-99 Evolution Style Engines Polished finish
CCI PartNumber: 680243